Established in September 1986, Fish Electrical Services Ltd benefits from a long-serving, dedicated workforce who pride themselves on delivering a professional service.
Working throughout the North East of England and across all sectors of the electrical industry – industrial, commercial, residential and domestic – Fish Electrical Services Ltd have sustained a progressive rate of growth, moving to purpose-built premises in the heart of Cramlington’s thriving business community in 2007.
Fish Electrical Services Ltd have been NICEIC Contractor Approved (roll number 22355) since 1993.
The NICEIC acts as the electrical contracting industry’s independent voluntary regulatory body for electrical installation safety matters throughout the UK. It maintains and publishes registers of electrical contractors that have been assessed against Scheme requirements. These requirements include the national electrical safety standard BS 7671, the IEE Wiring Regulations. Fish Electrical Services are qualified in the newly introduced 17th Edition of the Regulations.
Fish Electrical Services can also be found on the Local Authority Building Control list of competent persons.
We recommend you visit the Electrical Safety First website for safety leaflets, concise summaries of electrical safety laws and a ‘jargon buster’.
Our company policies are regularly reviewed and updated to safeguard the welfare of clients, staff and the environment.
- Our Code of Conduct and Health and Safety policies ensure professionalism, reliability, honesty and courtesy
- Restricted access to records, combined with secure disposal, ensures safety and confidentiality of information
- To comply with the requirements of one of our larger clients, our operatives have been checked via the Criminal Records Bureau
- Our Equal Opportunities policy ensures fairness and equality
- Our Health and Safety policy ensures a responsible and safe approach to all projects
- Our on-going program of staff training ensures a confident and capable workforce:
- All electricians are qualified to 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- All site workers have passed the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme Health and Safety Assessment
- The company has the appropriate training in first aid
- Our annual ten-pin bowling competition is enjoyed by all employees, together with friends and associates of the company
- We comply with the Environment Agency’s Duty of Care
- We have arrangements with suppliers to comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
- We recycle used cardboard and paper products
- Our journeys are carefully planned to minimise damaging effects on the environment